“Deepening the Experience of the 11th Step”
Friday, March 31 – Sunday, April 2, 2023
The Marianist Center
4000 Highway 109, Eureka, MO 63025-0718
Eureka is approximately 30 miles west of St. Louis
Who Should Attend:
This retreat is for people who participate in any 12-Step program, or those who support recovery, and have the intention to improve their meditation practice and enlarge their spiritual life.
What to Expect:
• Silence; prayer and meditation practice
• 12-Step meetings
• Friday, March 31: 4pm registration. Retreat begins 5pm
• Sunday, April 2: Retreat ends at noon
12-Step experience and a desire to gain prayer and meditation experience. Visit cp12stepoutreach.org for more information about 12-Step Outreach Centering Prayer.
Questions? Contact one of the retreat coordinators:
| JoAnn Sturm |
| Jim McElroy|
This retreat fills up quickly and this year fewer rooms are available. To guarantee your reservation, please complete a registration form and send with your (non-refundable) deposit or full payment. All payments due by March 13.
Full Retreat: $260
$160 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
Includes meals & private room with private bath (bedding and towels provided).
$50 non-refundable deposit required with registration.
To sign up for the retreat, complete a registration form and send with a deposit or full payment. Payments due in full by March 13. No refunds after March 19, 2023.
- By mail: Complete the registration form on the attached flyer (or use the online registration form, below). Mail a check payable to COSTL to Contemplative Outreach of St. Louis; C/O Jo Ann Sturm, Treasurer; 7419 Stratford Avenue, St. Louis, MO 63130.
- Online: Complete the online registration form and pay via PayPal or credit card, below.